Sylvia Knight, Head of Education at the Royal Meteorological Society, recently recorded a podcast for the Royal Geographical Society with IGB, looking at the impact of COVID-19 on the weather and climate across the world. You can access the podcast here.
- Coronavirus will impact the atmospheric CO2 record – but not enough to slow global heating
- How Will COVID-19 affect the weather forecast?
- Observed reductions in NO2 emissions: a silver lining from COVID-19
- Corona Virus: UK warned to avoid climate change crisis
- Coronavirus: plane-free skies spur research into warming impact of aviation