Module 3 – the last 2000 years
Climate graph, 1,500 years, without uncertainty
Climate graph, 1,500 years, with uncertainty
- PowerPoint explanation of Medieval Climate Anomaly and the Little Ice Age
- Did you Know?
- KS3 Little Ice Age card sort
- KS3/ 4 Causes of Climate Change in the Little Ice Age Worksheet and Teachers’ Notes
- A Level – The Impact of the arrival of Europeans in the Americas on the Carbon Cycle – Worksheet and Teachers’ Notes.
Other Useful Resources
- IPCC 2001: Was there a “Little Ice Age” and a “Medieval Warm Period”?
- Little Ice Age scientific summary paper
- The Great Snow of winter 1614/ 1615 in England: a paper looking at contemporary reports of extreme weather.