Why not make your own wind twirler?
What do you need?
- Paper plate
- Coloured pens/felt tips/wax crayons/paint
- Stapler or sellotape
What do you need to do?
- 1. Draw a spiral from the edge of the plate towards the centre
2. Colour in the paper plate with lots of weather things…I drew a rainbow, clouds, sunshine, rain but you may be able to think of more!
3. Cut the paper plate along the spiral line you drew. If the scissors are sharp please get an adult to help you.
- 4. Attach the string to the middle of the paper plate with a stapler or sellotape
5. Hang up and watch it twirl! .