What do you need?
- 2 coat hangers Card
- Coloured pens/felt tips/wax crayons/paint
- Hole punch
What do you need to do?
- 1. What do you think of when you think of the weather? Either look at the sheet that goes with this with lots of weather pictures on or think of your own.
2. Draw your own or cut out some of these weather pictures and colour them in. REMEMBER to colour in both sides! If the scissors are sharp please get an adult to help you cut the pictures out. At least 5 pictures is best.
- 3. Get an adult to punch a hole in the top of the pictures you have made
4. Cut some string about 30cm long.
5. Push a piece of string through the hole in the top of the picture and tie a knot in it. Do this for all the pictures which are going on the mobile.
- 6. Get an adult to help you fasten the 2 coat hangers together like the picture below shows. Some of the coat hanger may need to be cut off.
6. Tie the other end of the string to the coat hangers. Do this for all the pictures.
7. Now all that is left is to hang up your weather mobile! Make sure it is high enough so the pictures don’t touch the floor.